Contour WebApp Config
Contour Web Application is a Spring Boot application. Therefore, a lot of the configurations here are standard spring boot configurations.
Contour Web App configurations are defined in
application.properties file under the Contour Web App installation directory, e.g.
The configurations in the file have been grouped into sections based on the categorisation of Spring Boot app properties as in Spring Boot Configuration Docs
- 1 Core properties
- 3 Mail properties
- 5&11 Data and Data migration properties
- 9 Web properties
- 11 Server properties
- 12 Security properties
- 14 Actuator properties
- Extra 1: Contour Corda RPC properties
- Extra 2: Contour User Anth/Auth properties
- Extra 3 (Optional): Contour-essDocs Integration properties
- Extra 4 (Optional): LDAP Integration using simple bind properties
- Extra 5: Other Contour properties
The details of each configurations and examples can be found in the
application.properties.template inside the Contour application package.