8.0 Release Notes
Contour 8.0 includes the following features
Multiple identities on one node
- Organisations are now able to add multiple identities to a single node, increasing flexibility and reducing infrastructure complexity .
- The creation of a new user role 'Node Administrator' for performing node-level administrative tasks.
- A Brand new console for Node Administrators:
- Existing superadmin users will be migrated to Node administrators
User access to multiple identities
- Simplified user onboarding process
- Users can now access multiple identities. Seamlessly switch between identities without logging out of Contour.
- Roles and privileges are identity specific - users can have different roles in different identities
- Existing user admins will become Identity Administrators
Export DCs, amendments, presentations and messages to PDF
- Export your transaction as a PDF
- Single-click download of all information related to a DC: All versions, P2P messages and presentations.